Friday, February 22, 2013

Absence


So much has been happening over the past weeks - I wanted to share a really quick update about where I have been! First of all as some of you may know I have been working various part-time jobs since starting Hopeless 5 years ago - and last week I actually resigned from my very last one. Which means that as of around 2 weeks time I will be 7 days a week committed to Hopeless. This is exciting and terrifying at the same time - the past few months have been an absolute whirlwind and I it will be so wonderful to be able to commit my time fully to this business. 

I've had to take a little break from blogging in an attempt to catch up on all my outstanding orders - but that catch up will only really start to happen when I have those extra two days a week where I will no be longer be at my part time job. 

Anyway - just wanted to share this picture of me in my studio - where I have been on lockdown for the past few weeks. Despite how much time I spend in that chair I am incredibly excited at the prospect of being able to spend even more time sewing and designing and organising everything. Until I get back to regular programming Instagram is definitely the BEST way to stay up to date with everything I'm doing :)

Gaby xo

6 comments:

ALCOHOLS said...

so happy to hear that everything is going the good way for you! i am always happy when someone launches their own bussiness (and if it´s wonderful lingerie - even more so!) and it´s going well! good luck and i hope ocassionally you´ll blog because i like it :) xxx

Kat said...

Congrats!!! i'm jealous...that you get to have a job like that.

Treacle said...

Congratulations!!! What a major move. I can't wait to where Hopeless goes from here. :-D

Andi B. Goode said...

Congrats on going full time with Hopeless! How exciting :D
-Andi x

Alikimontiki said...

You are doing what you love! congratulations!

Don Pezzano said...

Congratulations. Hope it all goes smoothly!